You will fly from San Francisco to Yosemite where you will be picked up in a luxury vehicle. Spend 5 hours sightseeing some of the most famous views.
Explore the Yorkshire Dales National Park from the air. The Dales has thousands of sheep, miles of dry stone walls, quaint villages and many peaks and valleys. It also hosts castles, medieval abbeys and ancient monuments which can now only be seen by the air. You can also make a stop for traditional afternoon tea and a hearty pub lunch.
Privately driven guided tour of the Yorkshire Dales National Park immortalized in the James Herriot books. Your tour will visit medieval abbeys, historic castles and a cheese tasting at a local creamery. Followed by a lunch at a traditional country pub.
This is a unique weekend riding challenge and participants need to be experienced, fit, competent riders at every pace. Whilst this is not a race, this event is a challenge geared to bold, confident riders with the spirit of adventure. (Once a year opportunity – you may bring your own horse if you wish)
• Behind the Scenes of a Stately Home
• The Blue John Stone Experience
• Climbing Through History
• Fight Climate Change in the Peak District
• Forest in a Bottle
• Plague Village and the Peaks
• A Ranger’s Journey along Stanage Edge
• Tissington Tea Party with Retro Bike Tour
• Walk the Peaks’ Aviation History
• White Peak Trails by E-Bike